WELCOME RESIDENTS AND GUESTS
Move-In Day Reminders
All Students MUST:
- Cancel their Housing Assignment before July 31, to avoid an increased cancellation penalty.
- Have All University fees paid prior to the Fee Payment Deadline- August 4
- Students who do not have their fees paid may have their classes dropped. Students are NOT able to check in, unless they are registered for classes. Be sure to check you Student Invoice in CougarNet to be sure you do not have an outstanding balance.
- Have scheduled a Check-In Appointment by August 1: Make a Check In Appointment in the Housing Portal.
- Have a CSU ID Card to Check-In. ID's can be made by visiting the University Police Station, Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Check their Housing Portal often for Overflow Housing Updates.
RiverPark Campus: August 11
Main Campus: August 13
Students are able to schedule a check-in appointment within the Housing Portal.
What are the Housing Portals?
The housing portals are full of a lot of useful information for both parents and visitors as well as students. The Parent and visitor portal does not require log-in, however the students portal can be accessed using your CougarNet log-in information. New students typically receive this information within a couple weeks of applying for admission to CSU.
Parent and Visitor Portal:
Resources: Bursar's Office, Calendar, Dates and Deadlines
New Student Information: Housing Requirement, Move-In Day Information, Things to Bring
Policies: Community Guide, Deposit Refunds
Rates: Meal and Housing Prices, Cancellation Policy
Helpful Links: Orientation, Postal Mail, Storage
Residence Hall Info: Pictures, Floor Plans, Directions
Student Portal: Everything that is in the Parent's Portal Plus...
Apply for housing
Complete Room Selection
Forms: Maintenance Request, Room Change, Meal Plan Change, Overnight Guest
Leadership and Involvement Opportunities