Winter Break Information
Residents Staying Over Winter Break
If you are planning to stay in the Residence Halls at ANY point in time between December 17 - January 16, you MUST fill out the Winter Break Request Form.
If you do not complete this form, you may not be allowed to stay in the Residence Halls and may lose you access.
** DEADLINE TO COMPLETE FORM WILL BE DECEMBER 12, 2018 **
Residents Leaving Over Winter
As you are leaving, please be sure to do the following:
- Remove ALL trash from the entire apartment/suite
- Unplug ALL non-essential items
- Turn off ALL electronics
- Set the thermostat between 68 - 72 degrees
- Pack any valuables you want to take home (Laptops, Books, Clothes, etc)
- Secure ALL windows (Close and Lock)
- Lock ALL doors including bedroom doors
Residents Checking Out Over Winter Break
If you are checking out permanently, be sure that you have filled out a Housing Cancellation Form. This information can be found in your My Housing Portal. You must also contact the Residence Life Coordinator of your community to schedule a check-out appointment.
The dates to check-out are:
NOT RETURNING TO HOUSING IN SPRING 2019: Must be checked out no later than December 13, 2018 by Noon.
GRADUATING FALL 2018: Must be checked out no later than December 16, 2018 by Noon.