Spring Check-Out Procedures
To set a Check-Out Appointment, select the housing area you live in below:
Deadline to make a check-out appointment is Tuesday, May 1st.
Check-Out To-Do List
- Make a check-out appointment by May 1st.
- Remove all personal items from room, including trash prior to scheduled check-out time.
- Sweep floors and clean bathrooms.
- Place all furniture back to the original configuration.
Day of Check-Out
At your scheduled check out appointment, you must:
- Meet the RA at your housing office front desk. (Maryland Circle residents, you will meet a staff member at your room.)
- Walk with the RA to your room.
- Present a clean and empty room. (RAs will not let you check out if your room is dirty or if you have personal belongings in the room or building. The furniture needs to be at its original placement from check-in.)
- Hand over your housing keys to the RA. (Mail box keys need to be returned to the Mail Center. We will not take these here.)
- Sign Check-Out form.
Please note: All damage charges will be assessed after May 21st and sent to your CSU e-mail account. Here is a list of possible damages and the cost of each: